Do you fall asleep with your cell phone pressed against your ear? Do you find yourself working through breakfast, lunch and dinner...every day? Do you find your workouts are constantly being rescheduled to "tomorrow"? Are you still prioritizing yourself last when it comes to your health and wellness?
Caitlin Lavelle, personal trainer and founder of Fueled to Fit, takes the stress out of staying on track with your fitness and nutrition -- no matter your schedule or where you are.
This workshop is about reclaiming our rightful place as the boss of our mental and physical health. During this workshop, we'll use mindfulness practices to look closely at what is happening when we put ourselves last, the extent to which this negatively affects us, and how we can rescue ourselves through quick and simple solutions.
In this interactive session, you'll:
- Explore and identify your superpowers and limiting factors when it comes to your work-life balance
- Define health and fitness goals and create a simple action plan
- Move toward your goals with as little resistance on your path as possible
We'll gather as a group to brainstorm our way through problems we might be facing as individuals. Do you have a fitness or wellness goal you're trying to reach, or something you need for your business or yourself? Come with specific needs or requests, and a desire to help. You'll leave the workshop with a set of tangible, easy and quick practices you can do anywhere, anytime.
What you'll get at the workshop:
- Tailored nutrition and fitness tips from Caitlin, a personal trainer and nutrition coach, for busy professionals
- Learn how to stay in shape and on track when you're working around the clock, traveling non-stop and/or entertaining clients
- Identify early warning signs when unhealthy habits are working against you -- and how to implement easy, fast solutions!
- Gift bag: The Busy Professional's Rescue Guide from Coach Caitlin
- Amazing raffle prizes